Hi everyone! Here is Yoshi, ;)
Let's get back into promoting the server ;) I'd like to ask everyone, to upvote our Reddit posts to start,
unitedfactions.net/reddit you can find them here.
I am also in search of someone with a deep voice, for a video I made, and I need someone to do the talking in it, with an English or American accent. If you know someone, or if you want to help me, contact me!
Another thing, I am looking for people to help me with ideas for videos :) Reply to this post if you want to help out.
Added and changed features:
- Rewards for voting have been increased to 8 gold ingots per vote.
- You now get 2 enchanted golden apples for a weekly vote streak
- You now get a spawner for a monthly vote streak
- There is now a sleeping plugin that gradually progresses the night faster depending on how many players are sleeping.
- Bedrock player skins now correctly show and they're no longer just Steve's/Jebs.
Things that are being worked on:
- Dungeon server is being tested and already had a few test runs. Expect Temple Dungeon to be back online and playable sometime this week.
- Creation of 2 extra dungeons with medium and easy difficulty.
- More dungeons
- Custom achievements?
- More interactive tutorials
- Possible lock-picking feature. However, funding is needed for this to be developed. Consider donating if you like to see this implemented.
- Secret possible content event
- Special thanks to TheOfficialTGB for his multiple donations over the past week, also purchasing VIP ranks for other players. We greatly value his and all other donations made by others to the server. The more donations that come in, the more it enables us to create more content and also look at paid promotions to lure in more players.
- We're looking for big and small content creators on YouTube and Twitch that like to help promoting the server(bewerkt)
hi im new i play bedrock but i would love to help in anyway
I'd not mind your help at all! Are you good with TikTok or video's?
let me know
suggestion for video ideas, since he servers starting to get more people because of holidays maybe host some events and stream/record it all happening, events meaning building off, pvp fights etc etc, when you raid record them, maybe collab with other content creators :)