play.unitedfactions.net
Click to copy IP
discord.com/invite/TKU8uQU
Click to join
Welcome to United Factions
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Allow faction commands in the Spawn world/combine the two worlds
Kachowr Member
6 posts
6 topics
over 3 years ago
<p>Hello!<br /><br />My suggestion is to allow players to either use faction commands in the Spawn/Shop world, or to simply combine the two worlds together. As it stands it can be a bit annoying when I am in the shop world and can't use any of my /f warp commands for example.</p> <p>Thanks!</p>

Codykeyman Member
1 posts
0 topics
over 3 years ago
<p>+1 The multiple worlds seem to contribute a lot to the teleporting lag aswell, it sometimes takes me a full minute just to load in after teleporting anywhere</p>

SupaYoshi Admin Builders / Creators
27 posts
22 topics
Discord: SupaYoshi#0001
over 3 years ago
<p>Hi guys! Thanks for the suggestion!</p> <p>Currently, we would love to make this possible and I will go over it with Mario one more time to see if we can make a workaround. The thing is to implement this right now, we would have to merge the servers together.</p> <p>We can't do that as the spawn (hub) server runs different plugins than the Factions server and vice versa. Running both on 1 server would cause major performance deflects. However I can tell you I am going to attempt to improve connectivity for players like both of you on the other side of the Antarctic ocean! Which will likely make teleportation a little quicker for yourself codykeyman!</p>